Hello Listers

Updates to our community web-site include;

Parish of Errigal Keerogue, County Tyrone
https://cotyrone.com/~inthenews/parish-errigal-keerogue

Residents of Donemana to 1909
https://cotyrone.com/~inthenews/donemana-residents-to-1909/

A View of The Potato Blight in Ulster & the Consequences of it, from News
of the Day 1846-49 (these are all the reports I posted here at our list)
https://bit.ly/2VLZHfg

Scenic Horn Head, Co. Donegal
https://cotyrone.com/~inthenews/scenic-horn-head-co-donegal/

Scenic Rathmullan & Area Co. Donegal
https://cotyrone.com/~inthenews/scenic-rathmullan-area-co-donegal/

The Old Meeting House,  Ramelton, Co. Donegal or 1st Ramelton Presbyterian
Church
https://bit.ly/3eEU6jm

Scenic Ramelton Co. Donegal
https://cotyrone.com/~inthenews/scenic-ramelton-co-donegal/

Old Church & Graveyard Ramelton
https://cotyrone.com/~inthenews/old-church-graveyard-ramelton/

Ramelton Presbyterian Church, Co. Donegal
https://cotyrone.com/~inthenews/ramelton-presbyterian-church-co-donegal/

Should you have transcriptions, data, or photographs that you would like to
share, we would be pleased to accept them. Our web-site was established in
2001, with the help of many family historians, who participated with the
Original CoTyroneIreland *Rootsweb* mailing list. We continued on after the
1st closure of that mailing list and it is with the help of all the
volunteers, that we have been able to remain 100% non-profit.

I hope everyone is Healthy & Safe!

Teena

--
www.cotyrone.com