From: Teena<4theloveoftyr...@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Dec 21, 2020 10:40 PM
To: ulsterancestry@cotyrone.com;
Subject:[UlsterAncestry] New Page

Merry Christmas Friends

A new page at our community web-site, to celebrate the season is
"Christmas in Ireland". The page includes many of the old customs,
some poetry, lyrics and articles taken from the news of the day. Along
with the completion of "The shops of Londonderry", which I started
last year.

https://cotyrone.com/~inthenews/christmas-in-ireland/

Wishing everyone the very best of what can be, this year!
Teena

https://cotyrone.com/