Hi!  My great, great grandparents are William McDevitt (1845-1887) and
Catherine Coyle (1839-1911).  William’s father is Edward McDevitt, and his
siblings were Hugh, James, and Mary.  Catherine’s parents are Edward Coyle
and Mary McLoughlin, and her siblings are James, Eliza, and John from
Pullyearnan.

William and Catherine McDevitt had 11 children in Kilclean.  Four daughters
immigrated to Chicago, Illinois, USA:  Mary m. Thomas Gallagher, Margaret
m. John Harrison (my great grandparents),  Ellen m. Edward Gannon, and
Catherine m. Frank Cunningham.

James Gallen / Gallon married Eleanor McDevitt, a niece of William, and
shared a farm in Kilclean.  They had 14 children, many of whom moved to New
Zealand, and a couple who migrated to Philadelphia.  Today, one of the
Gallen grandchildren owns the farm in Kilclean.