Thank you.

    On Wednesday, May 19, 2021, 03:47:21 PM EDT, Teena
<4theloveoftyr...@gmail.com> wrote:

 Good-Day All

News from the PRONI (Public Records Office of Northern Ireland)

Annual J.C. Beckett lecture -  climate and society in 18th century Ireland.
27 May, 7pm
https://bit.ly/2QycaVf

Getting Started Workshops – Using Online Resources - 2 & 16 June, 12.30pm.
https://bit.ly/3f2YyLe

Ground-breaking Developments in the Treatment of Wounded on the
Western Front - 9 June, 8pm.
https://bit.ly/3wkVdNi

Historic Environment Record of Northern Ireland (HERoNI) Lecture
Series - Various dates throughout 2021 - Lecture series, providing an
insight into our local heritage, archaeology and more.
https://bit.ly/3yomfVN

6 - 12 September - European Heritage Open Days (EHOD) is Northern
Ireland’s annual celebration of local architecture, history and
culture. This year's theme is 'exploring our hidden history together'.
Keep up to date by visiting -
https://bit.ly/3wkVWhu

Cheers!
Teena