Hi Teena,

Thanks for adding Marriage Notices 1855-59 to CoTyrone(dot)com.  For your
information, the list includes notices for my great-grandfather, William
Alexander MOODY, and his brothers, Israel Joseph (usually known as Joseph),
 Henry Bruce, and Solomon.

I have the following comments.

Israel Joseph and Solomon both married women who are sisters, i.e.
Charlotte and Ellen FOOTT

Solomon's marriage is reported as occurring at "Gowlerpark" which is a
misspelling of Gawler Park - please refer the entry for Israel Joseph's
marriage.

Israel Joseph's marriage is reported as occurring in Victoria (i.e. the
colony and now the Australian state).  The following link goes to a list of
marriage notices in a South Australian newspaper which includes an almost
identical report of the marriage to that in The Londonderry Sentinel -
http://nla.gov.au/nla.news-article49777986. Places such as Angaston,
Kapunda and Truro are uniquely South Australian.

There is a book of BDM transcriptions from various northern Irish
newspapers which I have looked at in the past.  There are two copies
available locally where I live.  When I have an opportunity to do so, I
will check what is written in this book.

Regards

David Cowan