If anyone still has a problem, or needs some changes made, please contact me.
at ances...@ripandrevmedia.ca

Thank you,
On 2021-05-30 8:00 a.m., Tammy Mitchell Mowat wrote:
Hi All,

There are a number of members, who have automatically been given this message by the mailman system we are using.
I can change the accounts for these people, so that they receive mail again. (I'm hoping you're getting this).

Below are the reasons why a member would get the bounce message. If anyone needs to change or update their email address, please email it to me directly. Send me the previous email, and the new email, so I can match you easily in the settings.

If you have forwarding set up, perhaps this might be causing an issue.

We will also be looking at how other mailservers are 'viewing' our list, if there is an issue there, we'll correct this internally.
Take care, and please use the list as normal, there is no threat.

Tammy ances...@ripandrevmedia.ca