Hello!

Even through this Covid nonsense my work has been non-stop. Hopefully, the good
Lord willing and the creeks don’t rise, I’ll be getting back into the search
soon enough. Getting closer to closing out my work life and headed into
retirement. Once on that glide path I should have plenty more time to
contribute, particularly with regards to Co. Donegal.

In the meantime I do wish for you and yours all the very best for a belated
Christmas and a very Happy and Blessed New Year. May the Gift that has been
given to us continue to richly bless and keep all safe!

Thanks much for all you do! Take care and best regards to all.

David

Sent from my iPhone