From: Kathleen Mccarroll
Sent: Sunday, February 19, 2023 12:59 PM
To: ulsterancestry@cotyrone.com
Subject: Re: [Ulsterancestry] PRONI online event Old Ireland in Colour.

Oh dear can it be fixed ?

On Sun, 19 Feb 2023, 17:54 Teena, <loveoftyr...@proton.me> wrote:
Good Day All

It's come to my attention (Thank you Jane) that the url that I provided for the
PRONI's online event "Behind Old Ireland in Colour " did not work.

https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/behind-old-ireland-in-colour-tickets-553099654957?utm_source=eventbrite&utm_medium=email&utm_content=follow_notification&utm_campaign=following_published_event&utm_term=Behind+Old+Ireland+in+Colour&aff=ebemoffollowpublishemail&fbclid=IwAR3yeRQsruhSSPs22zW6R3-NNb69DZiFyhcZ4IgiMpG_KY6sxNCWJi3eiXY

Sorry about that
Teena

--
www.cotyrone.com