On Tue, 22 Feb 2005 10:07:55 -0800
Eric Brower <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Attached is a patch against a somewhat dated BK 2.6.10 that provides
> the following:
>
>   1) a basic framework for supporting SUNW,envctrl environmental
> monitoring flavors
>   2) an implementation of the framework for basic SUNW,envctrltwo
> (UE250) support

I like this a lot.  But I'd like to see the I2C layer maintainer
take your lost-arbitration changes in before I merge in your
envctrl driver.  Ok?

It looks like [EMAIL PROTECTED] is the most active in this area, perhaps
contacting him might get a quicker response than the lm-sensors folks.
-
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe ultralinux" in