Den 29.09.12 00:01, skrev Juanjo Pablos:
> Hi,
> I am getting from time to time some app that needs a Dotnet 4.0 update.
> I wonder if our dotnet.bat file is a bit incomplete:
> http://sourceforge.net/apps/trac/unattended/browser/trunk/install/scripts/dotnet.bat
>
> can anyone tell me what other patches do we need to apply on this file?
>
> Thanks

I have tested .NET v4 a few times before, but went back to v3.5 because
some software we used didn't yet work with v4, and I didn't want to
install both v3.5 and v4.

But it's been some time since I last tried. I see that at least
CDBurnerXP should support .NET v4 now. Though I don't remember if there
were other programs with compatibility issues.

Are you going to test for compatibility with every program in the
unattended scripts folder?

Johan Ho