On 19.07.2023 18:30, Juanjo Pablos via unattended-devel wrote:
On 19/7/23 15:54, Johan Ho via unattended-devel wrote:
I completely forgot about this for a while, what is the status of switching to Strawberry Perl?

I was too afraid to break things up, so I made the modifications internally.

Here is my copy.

If everyone is ok, I can update the repository with this copy

Yeah, I can understand that!
I was also worried about making changes to perl.bat, so in the end I made another script strawberryperl.bat and used that instead.

Thanks for your copy of the script, I will compare it to mine to see if there's anything I forgot. (It seems like the mailing list strips attachments, I guess anyone else following this mailing list will not get the file.)

In any case, since I have a working setup for Strawberry Perl now, I am not that dependent on whether the unattended repository is up to date. But I guess the copy of perl.bat in the repository would not work for anyone who might download unattended for the first time.
So it might be good to get it updated at some point.

You could see if anyone else on this mailing list has any comments first, yup.

Johan Ho