-----Messaggio originale-----
Da: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Per conto di James
MacLean
Inviato: marted́ 15 luglio 2003 18.45
A: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Oggetto: [Unattended] Copy Error: Setip cannot copy blah blah

Hi Folks,

Just got the nerve to start silent XP installs :). Find that I am getting
a bunch of "Copy Error" "Setup cannot copy the file <Something>.dll.

The file did exists on the share's I386\<filename>.dll but not where XP
copies files to on the C: drive.