Put this in the site\config.pl perl script, which you will have to create.
It is called as a subrouting from install,So you don't need much else.

Just change the XP$ and 2000$ to the regex that match your OS\???? Folder
names.
Comes from #Which directories to include in OemPnPDriversPath.
This is realy too ease, sorry...

Big thanks to Patrick J. LoPresti for sending to to me a few days ago, is
works very well like the rest of his unattended...
Pity the is not a search of this list or you would have found out very mutch
faster...

Max

config.pl
########################
$u->{'UserData'}->{'ProductID'} =
    sub {
        my $src = $u->{'_meta'}->{'OS_media'};
        if ($src =~ /XP$/i) { #match XP at end of line, you may need to
change this!
            return 'XP-LICENSE-KEY';
        }
        elsif ($src =~ /2000$/i) { #match 2000 at end of line, you may need
to change this too!
            return '2K-LICENSE-KEY';
        }
        else {
            die "Unrecognized OS source directory $src";
        }
    };