Title: If there are errors during install

Firstly, I would just like to thank Patrick for his excellent advice last week.

I now have another question, I have a rather large amount of software to install and whenever an error occurs, (usually from me making a typo etc) I then have to start the entire process from scratch including loading the OS which is becoming very frustrating and time consuming for me.

From a testing point of view, if there is an error once perl has already been loaded, how do I then continue the script without starting from scratch.

I used to be able to do this in versions prior to 3.2.....but I can't seem to do it.

Many thanks in advance.

Aron