AKA "Shad's been busy" :-).

Lots of changes again, mostly small ones, including a slight
reshuffling of the install share directory layout.  Our i18n support
is actually starting to look pretty good; we just need to flesh out
the translations for the AutoIt scripts.

Shad really went to town on the Win2k and Server 2003 update scripts,
so those should now be in excellent shape.  He also wrote
winxpsp1-notips.pl, which we are skipping for now because it does too
much.  Your thoughts on which settings we should have for defaults are
welcome.

As usual, all feedback is welcome.  NEWS.txt entry is appended.

 - Pat

** Changes in version 3.3 (2003-Nov-07)

(NOTE: This release introduces numerous small changes to the directory
layout on the "install" share.  Most of these were needed for i18n.
This should be the last such rearrangement for a while.)

Add DOS drivers for Broadcom 440x (b44), DEC/Intel Tulip (dc21x4),
NatSemi MACPHYTER (dp83815), VIA Rhine (fetnd), and Netgear FA310
(ngrpci).  Remove Netgear 311/312 (fa31x), since it is superseded by
dp83815 (in theory).

Update rtsnd.dos and b57.dos to latest versions from vendors.

Use compressed (.imz) floppy images on CD-ROM.

Fix bootdisk/Makefile to work on Cygwin.  Finally, the bootdisk images
can be regenerated on Windows.

Offer all network drivers during PXE boot, since sometimes the
"universal" driver does not work right.

Finish i18n support, more or less.  Right now we have English
(Z:\scripts\enu) and Dutch (Z:\scripts\nld) AutoIT scripts; thanks to
Niels de Groot for the latter.  Additional translations are welcome.

Update Windows Messenger installation script for 5.0.

Improve documentation, especially html/advanced.html.  We still have a
long way to go...

Rewrite OpenOffice.org installation instructions.  Thanks to Remco
Jager.

Update install/check script.  We really need to document this one
someday :-).

Add Abort/Retry/Ignore logic to todo.pl.

New script: install/bin/winxpsp1-notips.pl.  This has examples for how
to configure everything you want and many things you don't.  The
entire script is commented out for now while we decide what we want by
default.

Add new settings [_meta]/middle and [_meta]/bottom (similar to
[_meta]/top) for controlling optional scripts and "cleanup" scripts,
respectively.  Add new setting [_meta]/fdisk_confirm, defaulting to
"true", to control prompting for confirmation before partitioning the
drive.

Do not require quotes around strings containing characters \x80
through \xFF in .ini files, because Spanish and French Windows CDs use
such characters for "Localization" in i386/prodspec.ini, causing us to
choke.  Thanks to Oriol de Los Santos.

Recognize a bunch more Windows Pid values.

Add latest round of Microsoft updates for all OSes.