In our win2000 clients we often have to install software that requires the
input of some parameters in order to customize the user connection data.

Is there a way to easily add additional questions in the initial phase of
the Unattended installation in order to provide extra parameters that could
be then be available during the execution of the application installation
scripts?

If this is not possible it would be a nice feature to have available.

Thanks
Oriol de los Santos