Ryan Nowakowski <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> How well does unattended handle servers with hardware RAID arrays?
> Is there a special boot image I need to use?

A hardware RAID card usually hooks itself into the BIOS, so the
DOS-based boot disk should be able to see it.

If you have a normal hard drive in addition to the RAID, then things
might get tricky, but no more tricky than they are with two hard
drives.  If you can configure the BIOS to boot from the RAID, then you
should be able to configure it to make the RAID the primary drive.

The problem, if there is one, will come after Windows Setup finishes
copying files and reboots.  That is where you might need a textmode
driver, which requires mucking about with txtsetup.oem and such.  But
first things first...  What happens when you just try it?

 - Pat
   (actually on vacation right now, so forgive me if I am slow to
   respond this week)