Adam Peart <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> I'm starting to work on pre-install for Me, using the OEM
> pre-install as the base, and working from there.  I do eventually
> want to add it to the unattended, but that would take a lot more
> work.

If you are willing to do the work, I would be willing to apply (but
probably not maintain) the patches.  I have no personal interest in
Windows ME; I consider it one of those OSes that never should have
been invented.  But if you can make it fit into the Unattended
framework, I am sure some users will thank you.

 - Pat