Title: Message
Hi Shad and Pat,

I would need to be able to use todo.pl outside building the machine. For security reasons, I'm building the machines on a separate network and what I would like is to have the possibility to install applications on top in the "real" environment.

What I've done:

I've copied the todo.pl file over from the \BIN folder to a new server with the applications and script I would like to install, but when posting jobs to the script it complains over that is hasn't got the connection to the Z:\ Drive.
Out of my understanding I don't need to have any contact to the Z:\ drive server (except for the todo.pl file) since I have the drive where I would like to install the applications from mapped from the logon script.

the error code is
Unable to GetUNCName for Z:: This network connection does not exist at P:\scripts\files\Bin\todo.pl line 185.
If anyone else know how to solve this I would be very happy and thankful

Regards

Daniel