Here's my attempt at documentation. I know there have been a lot of docs
flying by, and I haven't had time to process them. I've been working on
this since Jeff Black's original guide, and it was started from that
document.

I created this for internal documentation. It's not perfect, since I was
crunched for time. But I hope someone else may benefit as well.

Cheers,

Chris

P.S. I apologize for the tar.gz. I had to get around the paranoid mail
filter on this end.