On Mon, Nov 29, 2004 at 12:02:23PM -0600, Scott Adams enlightened us:
> I have gotten everything working for the windowsXPsp2 install using the
> linuxboot method and it works great, I have the unattend.txt file setup like
> I would like. Only two questions, or maybe they would be problems, I put the
> administrator password in the unattend.txt file but it still asks for it and
> if I do not enter anything then it is blank when the machine finishes the
> install, I am assuming this is a problem with something not picking up the
> adminpassword from the unattend.txt or some such.  The second is a question,
> what file do I put the "//server/folder" (//ntinstall/install change) and
> the userid and password so that I do not have to enter them all the time,
> remember I am using the linuxboot method.

Problem 1. Are you setting both DomainAdminPassword in the Identification
section and AdminPassword in the GuiUnattended section?

Problem 2. I edit the isolinux.cfg file in the linux boot tree to add
z_user=username z_pass=password, etc. to the linux boot prompt and rebuild
the iso.

Hope that helps,
Matt

--