Onsdag 25 april 2007 15:51, skrev Nils Olav Fossum:

> I have the current cvs + Steffens patches compiled here.
> Some quirks:
> - minimal SATA (only Intel modules.)
> - You must move ata_piix.ko out of the way when installing old
> PATA machines.
>  (rename Z:\linuxaux\lib\modules\2.6.20.7\kernel\drivers\ata\ata_piix.ko)

I forgot the biggest quirk: (and it might be the showstopper)

 - Parted has some issues with existing partitions.
   As a workaround i zero out the partitions with
  "dd if=/dev/zero of=/dev/sda" and use control-C after some seconds.
   ..Very ugly, but the machines dont pile up in my office anymore :)

Thanks to  Tobias Richter, I have uploaded what I have now to:
http://imi.st/patched_unattended_ISO-CVS-2007-04-10-ftp-upload.tar.gz

There is a minimal README inside the .tar.gz
Please post youre workarounds, problems questions here so we all can share the
knowledge :)

--
mvh
Nils Olav Fossum