Hi Peter,

I have thought about trying to do it. I am running my unattended
install on ESX atm, and am about to move it over to (recreate it on) a
fresh deb install ready for production use. I'd be happy to share once
I have finished (in a couple of weeks).

We would need to create an install script, and possibly a simple web
based file manager for uploading OS images, nothing as complex as
unattended-gui.

As far as collaborative development goes, i'm unsure of how you go
about that with a vm. Any ideas welcome...

Anyone else interested?

Will.