On Fri, 2007-11-23 at 11:27 +0100, Nils Olav Fossum wrote:
> Onsdag 14 november 2007 17:08, skrev Maurice Libes:
> > i make this copy in the UNATTEND.TXT file  here:
> >     doit_cmds = "Z:;cd Z:\os\winxpsp2\i386;xcopy OEM c:\OEM /Y /E /I;
> > winnt /rx:
> > lang /s:Z:\os\winxpsp2\i386 /u:C:\netinst\unattend.txt"
>
> hm, I wonder if this is just a documentation problem, and what we can do
> better..
> ..Im starting a new thread..

If you started a new thread, I apologise, as I must have missed it.

Anyway, hard coding the above is kind of ugly, especially as the os
directory is hard coded ( z:\os\winxpsp2 ) - which might be OK if you
have only one OS, but probably won't work if you have multiple OS in
z:\os.

Maybe if you have a setting that gives a list of commands to execute
before doit_cmds - that way you wouldn't have to hard code the winnt
command either... But the list of commands to execute could vary
depending on the OS you want installed - e.g. if you want a copy of
winxp with and without the driver packs for some reason.

In fact I almost did just this myself, but fortunately woke up to the
problem with unattend.cmd before I got myself too confused.
--
Brian May <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Victorian Partnership for Advanced Computing