Hi,

We've recently tried to switch from using regular unattended to
unattended-gui. At the same time, Dell have removed their "Legacy" mode
on their SATA drivers. This means we need to tell Windows about the SATA
AHCI drivers for the Intel SATA chipset - and this is done in the
unattend.txt file.

Basically, the unattended-gui portion of setup runs, copying files to
/c. Then the PC reboots, and starts loading Windows. Then we get the
following error:

                File txtsetup.oem caused an unexpected error (18) at
line 1747 in d:\nt\base\boot\setup\oemdisk.c. Press any key to continue

Has anyone else tried inserting drivers in this way (e.g. for SATA/RAID
devices)? If so, have they experienced similar problems? If so, do you
hav a solution? J

Many thanks for your help,

Paul