Paul,

Sebastian Mellmann's walkthrough worked for me on the GX755, although I
haven't tried it on the D630s yet:

I had the same problem 3 months ago and a solution too.

It's kind of a work-around, but it works.

See my posting on the ML here:

http://www.mail-archive.com/unattended-info%40lists.sourceforge.net/msg0
6867.html
<http://www.mail-archive.com/unattended-info%40lists.sourceforge.net/msg
06867.html>

And the following post here:

http://www.mail-archive.com/unattended-info%40lists.sourceforge.net/msg0
6871.html

Hope it helps you,

Sebastian M.

Funnily enough, we've been using ua-0.2.iso until this week, and that
doesn't have any problems with the D630/GX745 once you put the SATA
device into legacy mode...

Paul