Hello,

I am trying to use unattended to install windows xp, but I keep receiving an
error when the linux boot image is trying to find the boot device (the hard
drive).  It does work on another machine which tells me that the SCSI driver
for the machine it is not working on is not included as part of the boot
disk.  I was wondering if you could give me some instructions to be able to
add a SCSI driver to the linux boot disk.

Thanks,
-Tim