On Mon, 2008-02-04 at 18:59 +0100, Fabian Scharnhusen wrote:
> What I need is a platform which is able to do both. And in the best
> case a Platform which operates from console and with config scripts
> ;)
> Do you know any solution for it?!

You can create fully automatic Debian installations using a preseed
file. I currently have a tftp server set up serving both Windows and
Debian installs in an automated fashion. If I select the Windows
install, it runs Unattended. If I select Debian, it just launches the
standard Debian installer with a preseed file loaded. Either way,
completely unattended OS installs.

--
Alex Malinovich
pgp.net keyservers. Key ID: A6D24837