I don't have a solution for you but I don't believe that v4.7 is ready for
primetime.  I haven't been able to get it work either.   I've been using
v4.6 for a couple of years now.  I wanted to upgrade to 4.7 to get support
for newer NICs.  v4.7 seems to go nuts trying to detect the scsi drive in
a VM session.

I got a bit further with unattended-gui but I not sure how to get it install
apps after the OS installation is completed.

On Feb 19, 2008 11:50 AM, unixfoo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Im trying to bootup a dell 2850 , using unattended 4.7 from my Linux PXE.
> While booting up, I get error as below..
>
> ...done loading edd
> *** ...and locate the boot device
> Unable to determine boot device at /usr/bin/find-boot-device line 212.
> *** find-boot-device failed
> *** Dropping to shell
>
> Can you please suggest what have i done wrong & how to solve this.
>
> thanks.

Regards,
Conrad Lawes