I apologize if this problem has been posted already however I've searched
through the archives and can't find anything related.

I'm able to PXE boot, format the drive and copy all the of windows source
files. Once the copy is done the PC attempts its first reboot and just hangs
indefinitely with the following message:

FreeCom version 0.82 pl 3aq XMS_SWAP [Nov 09 2004]
A:\>echo Hey there
Hey There
A;\> set PATH=.;Z\dosbin
A:\>if exist Y:\netinst\doit.bat Y:\netinst\doit.bat

sd 0:0:0:0: [sda] Synchronizing SCSI cache
Restarting system

I'm not using NLite, just the factory dell install disk. I'm also using
unattended 4.7.

Thanks
Joshua