  _____

Von: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Im Auftrag von Edson
Rodriguez
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 28. Februar 2008 23:15
An: unattended-info@lists.sourceforge.net
Betreff: [Unattended] Windows 2003 SP2, XP SP2,Standard and Enterprise -
Help

I have unattended configured with 2 operating system folders in the 'OS'
folder:

1) Windows Server 2003 SP1
2) Windows XP (basic)

That works, but I have licenses and would like to setup installs for Windows
XP SP2 and Windows Server 2003 SP2 for Standard and another one for
Enterprise.  So at the end I would like to have 3 installs:

1) Windows 2003 Server SP2 Standard
2) Windows 2003 Server SP2 Enterprise
3) Windows XP SP2

- Is this even possible?
- Can I just get a SP2 CD and dump the i386 folder on it's respective 'os
folder'?
- Can I have two installs of the same OS but different versions and have
install.pl know the difference?
- Is this where only Unattended-GUI will this even work?

Thanks in advance for you help!

Edson