Hi,

would like to thank you for this wonderful piece of software, but I think I
have found one issue at least for me.

I have an Acer R710 server with integrated SCSI raid controller (LSI53C1030).
But when I boot the PXE linux image he loads the correct driver for it 'Fusion
MPT base driver 3.04.05, mptscsih' but finally he says that he could not find a
boot device. I also tried an older version of unattended 4.6 it's the same
behaviour.

Do you have any experiences with this kind of SCSI controller or is there any
documentation available how to integrate new drivers. As I really would like to
implement also further drivers like e.g. Intel iSCSI HBAs.

Regards,
Joerg