On Fri, Feb 29, 2008 at 1:47 PM, Ori Gamo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I downloaded the vmware machine... both the zip and the rar file and
> compared it to the check sum
> which was provided by someone on the forum as being working. BUT with
> winrar and Total Commander
> both says that the file has a password on it.
>
> I understand that maybe the developer is asking for a donation before
> providing the password?! I can understand
> asking for a donation, but I'll want to first test the software before
> investing in it. I looked at the tar.gz file but the documentation
> is a bit laking on the installation and requirements.
>
> Can anyone please help, this looks like a great app, but I can't test it.
>
> thx
> Origamo

(Sorry forgot to send reply to list... stupid gmail)

Origamo,

I am the person that hosts the vm's and I know there is NO password on the
files.
I recently did a full backup and restore of the server and I am beginning to
wonder if the files have become corrupt.
As soon as I get home from work I will test the files out.

Sorry about this

Brett