Hi,

Right now the developer of grml, Michael Prokop, got an order to develop
some addons for grml, and one point could be to build the unattended cd.

If the developers of the unattended-linux-boot-cd are interested in
co-operation, please to not hesitate to contact me both here and via e-mail.

Now the facts:

I'm working with the fantastic-boot-CD GRML:

  * http://grml.org/

With grml-live you can build / update your own cd with one line of code!!!

  * http://grml.org/grml-live/

Doing this you have always new kernel and drivers from debian
(stable/unstable).

Usage examples

To get a small, Debian-stable and grml-based Live-CD using
/grml/grml-live as build and output directory just run:

# grml-live

To get a small Debian-unstable and grml-small based Live-CD using
/home/mika/grml-live as build and output directory just use:

# grml-live -c GRMLBASE,GRML_SMALL,I386 -o /home/mika/grml-live

To get a small, Debian-unstable and grml-based Live-CD using /tmp as
build and output directory and use grml_0.0-3.iso as ISO name (placed
inside /tmp/grml_isos) just invoke:

# grml-live -o /tmp -c GRMLBASE,GRML_SMALL,I386 -s sid -i grml_0.0-3.iso

So unattended could be:

# grml-live -c GRMLBASE,GRML_SMALL,I386,WU -o /home/wu.iso

cu,

Ralf