Dear all,

           I have used unattended for over 1.5 yr since version 4.6. Now I
have both 4.6 and 4.7 (\\ntinstall\install and \\ntinstall\install-4.6)
running on the same server for some reason. However, today I face a problem
that it never appear in the pass 1.5 yr.

           Yesterday, before I leave office it still works fine. However,
this morning I wanna install another machine, unattneded reports that cannot
find any os under z:\os (for both 4.6 and 4.7, actually both are sym-link to
the same directory).

           After debugging for a while, I finally come to the file
../lib/Unattended/WinMedia.pm and I find that for all my directories under
z:\os, the constructor return "undef" in line 38 of the file (for unattended
4.6). The three variable inside the code $txtsetup, $setupp, $prodspec are
pointing to the three files TXTSETUP.SIF, SETUPP.INI and PRODSPEC.INI in
lower case.

           After the error of cannot find OS, I can access those files in
bash, of cause in upper case.

           If I rename those files as well as the directory I386 to lower
case, it works again.

           Although my stupid fix works but it is so strange to me that this
problem never happen for such a long time, but now. Those files was always
in upper case.

           Any one having idea for what's going on?

           Thanks

William