Regis Gras escribió:
> Now cvs is working and I downloded the cvs unattended.
>
>     Jus a little problem
>     slang-2.0.7.tar.bz2 is not found on the MIT server
>     I downloaded it on
> http.://riksun.riken.go.jp/pub/pub/Linux/slackware/slackware-current/source/l/slang
>
> make download is now ended, I start make tftpboot.
>
> 2 question
>     - Is this version using nt5-install ?
Well,
I wanted to applied last week, But the test machine that I wanted to use
for this, is having a problem with the sis190 network module. And I
could not revised / apply

>     - Is the driver e1000 corrected in linux-2.6.24.3

I added more network modules a few days ago. The Driver e1000 from the
linux kernel is enable. But I do know not if that would fine.