Tirsdag 01 april 2008 00:18, skrev Darren Jackson:
> I've been wanting to take the time to get unattended running for months now
> and finally completed my network boot of unattended.  I was wondering if
> there's an easy way to make it so the user isn't prompted for any custom
> options for the installation and just to proceed with the installation like
> normal?

Short answer: plenty :-)
Long answer: It depends on what you want.
First, read:
http://unattended.sourceforge.net/unattendtxt.php#intro
http://unattended.sourceforge.net/documentation.php
http://unattended.sourceforge.net/meta.php

This is what I have in /z/site/unattend.txt on my test machine:
---------------------
[UserData]
    ProductKey = xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx
    OrgName = "Jumba Ddumba"
    FullName = "IT-UAnsvarlig"

[GuiUnattended]
    ; See <http://unattended.sourceforge.net/timezones.html>
    TimeZone = 105
    AutoLogon = Yes

[Identification]
    JoinWorkgroup = testgrp
    ;JoinDomain = testdomain

; This section is for informational purposes.
; Windows Setup does not use it.
[_meta]
    replace_mbr = 0
    fdisk_confirm = 0
    ;ntinstall_cmd=nt5x-install
    fdisk_cmds = "fdisk /clear
1;fdisk /pri:12288;fdisk /pri:100,100 /spec:7;fdisk /delete /pri:1;fdisk
/pri:4000;fdisk /activate:1"
    format_cmd = "format /z:seriously /q /u /a /v: c: /y"
    OS_media = Z:\os\winxpsp2
    edit_files=0

And there are many more

You can also do a lot more with /z/site/config.pl, see:
http://unattended.sourceforge.net/dynamic.php

> Also I did try a quick test but as soon as it loaded the blue
> windows install screen it started copying files but then gave an out of
> memory error.

hm, sorry, Im clueless about this one.

Anyone ?