Matt Hyclak escribió:
>> 2) you can add z_path to the pxelinux.cfg/default
>>

> True, and I already do this, but I only put the short name in. My reason for
> doing so is because I have 2 networks (one private, one public). The private
> one resolves ntinstall to a private IP and can't always reach the public IP
> during setup/install time.
>
> I didn't think the hosts file was so invasive that putting it there (and the
> sample hosts file I sent with the previous patch only had 127.0.0.1
> defined), but left an option for folks who did recompile the boot disk.

sorry, I do not understand this problem. if you define
z_path=\\192.168.1.5\install

how this differs from having a host file:

localhost 127.0.0.1
ntinstall 192.168.1.5

your problem is a rare one, and do not see how having a host file could
help others, if already there is a method that is cleaner and work fine