I worked out how to do this a while ago and documented the process, here are my
notes, hope they help:

Note that normal methods for editing the iso DO NOT WORK as the disk fails to
boot with a checksum error - the iso has to be re-created with the checksum
recalculated.

extract linuxboot.iso from the unattended install

copy to a linux machine

mount the iso using:
mount -o loop linuxboot.iso /mnt/linuxboot

(note that you will have to create /mnt/linuxboot first, and may need su for
both operations, depending on the flavour of linux used)

copy the contents of the mounted iso to somewhere else, so you can work on it,
change to that directory, and then into the isolinux directory.

all the files will be read-only (because copied off an ISO) so:
chmod -R +w ./

then you need to edit isolinux.cfg to add in custom parameters. for example:

# isolinux/pxelinux configuration file

default unattended

label unattended

kernel bzImage

# Add options (z_user=..., z_path=..., etc.) to this line.
append initrd=initrd z_path=//your/share/path z_user=username z_pass=password

(note the added z_path, z_user and z_pass parameters)

change up one directory
cd ..

then rebuild the iso:
mkisofs -V "linuxboot" -o linuxboot.iso -b isolinux/isolinux.bin -c
isolinux/boot.cat -no-emul-boot -boot-load-size 4 -boot-info-table .

Steven Blackery