Hi!

I still do not understand which script generates menu for selectable high
level scripts (base,sales,develop), selectable applications (7-zip, ...),
drivers to be install and the last invite to edit some base settings (in
unattend.txt. (After swap to Linux boot using nt5x-install some of
applications are gone (shockwave), but when I'm adding some more drivers
they are come up as suspected?
Could some one figure out where is this mechanism described?

Sincerelly
  tovis