Ok once you have the 3rd-party drivers organized and in a directory then
what does a person need to do to get it to work exactly?  I tried puting all
the drivers from Dell into /install/os/winxxxx/$oem$/$1/dell  or in my case
into /install/os/w03stsp2/$oem$/$1 and then rebooting but then unattend runs
for a bit (loads all the files locally) does a reboot and then still can't
connect to the network because it is needing the broadcom driver which is
located in /install/os/w03stsp2/$oem$/$1.  Sorry, but some of this is new to
me.  Thanks!