maybe i'm wrong here, but i thought the DOS bootdisk development ceased a
long time ago?
is there a specific reason for you NOT to use the linux bootdisk? (either
cdrom or tftp)
i'm using the linux bootdisk in combination with connection to mysql and it
works very well...
(don't forget to enable networking on the mysql tho :) )

Michael De Groote
ICT-coordinator Sint-Pietersschool Korbeek-Lo
ICT-support Sancta Maria Basisschool Leuven