Greeting everyone!

I have some problems with my unattended installation.  I changed quit a
few things on my deployment server latly so I can't seem to pinpoint the
faulty part.

Simply speaking, once the files are copied locally onto the computer,
the text-based setup of windows starts but he is not able to copy the
EXPAND.EXE files as it is not a valid Windows XP file.

The EXPAND.EXE file present on the server is the exact same size than
the one found on the computer (I used a liveCD to check that).

I have the driverpack integrated in the distribution point, but I was
able to build couple of computer before the EXPAND.EXE starts.

I have tried several different computers with different hardware.

I'm using unattended 4.8R5.  I have the problem with nt5x-install and
the "classic" install.

Any idea where I should look?

  Dany CHOUINARD
  Technicien en informatique               -o)
  Commission scolaire de l'Or et des Bois   /\
  [EMAIL PROTECTED]                _\_v

  tél. 819.825.4220 ext. 3041
  cel. 819.856.6892
  skype. dchouinard