My builds all come with IE7 and Firefox installed. I got tired of IE7
crashing on some of my machines due to lack of flash active x plugin
installed.

I've updated the flash script to install both plugins, the active x for
IE and the regular for firefox/safari/opera. I'm assuming no one "keeps"
IE at version 6 and follows my footsteps on their builds, however I may
be wrong. My script is below, just confirmed successful installs with
it:

:: OPTIONAL: Install Flash 10

::

:: Active X plugin for IE

::
URL|ALL|http://fpdownload.macromedia.com/get/flashplayer/current/licensi
ng/win/install_flash_player_10_active_x.exe|packages/macromedia/install_
flash_player_10_active_x.exe

:: Opera/Firefox/Safari plugin

::
URL|ALL|http://fpdownload.macromedia.com/get/flashplayer/current/install
_flash_player.exe|packages/macromedia/install_flash_player_10.exe

@Echo off

todo.pl "%Z%\packages\macromedia\install_flash_player_10_active_x.exe
/s"

todo.pl "%Z%\packages\macromedia\install_flash_player_10.exe /s"