Wow, I think unattended 4.6 works with vmware-server for linux. I haven't
actually tried to access the virtual machine yet but it looks like Windows
was installed  on my linux PC as a virtual machine. The virtual disk now
takes up 2.1 Gb of space. Something must be in there.

This is cool because I'm blind and there is no way I'd be able to install
Windows on this PC by myself. Even unattended 4.6 wouldn't work because the
kernel doesn't have the right drivers. (I know, I should upgrade.) I had
been compiling my own kernels for the linux boot CD but I lost that
incantation.

Anyway, I am stoked. I have to learn how to access a virtual machine now. I
mean, I don't know how to tell vmware to let Windows have the keyboard &
monitor so I can actually start using Windows.

--
John G. Heim
[EMAIL PROTECTED] 3-4189