Hello,

In order to get the installation process as quick as possible I want to use the
meta section to get rid of the partition things and a few other questions.
But on the website I can´t find out where to fill in the values.

[_meta]
    fdisk_lba=1
    fdisk_cmds="fdisk /clear 1;fdisk /pri:4000;fdisk /activate:1"
    fdisk_confirm=0
    format_cmd="format /y /z:seriously /q /u /a /v: c:"
    replace_mbr=1
    local_admins=""
    edit_files=0

On which position of the install.pl I have to add this sample?

Greetings