Hi

I've upgraded to version 4.8rc5 a few weeks ago, and it is working like
a charm, except when I need to select TEXTMODE drivers

After nt5x-install have rebooted the box and it comes up with the blue
windows installer I get the following error:

  "File TXTSETUP.OEM caused an unexpected error (18) at line 1747 in
  d:\xpsp\base\boot\setup\oemdisk.c."

Im a bit lost, cause it worked on my old 4.7 installation, and I
basicaly copied the os dir to the new installation.

Anyone got any good ideas?

The (intel) textdriver is copied to c:\$\TEXTMODE\ but I got no idea
weather or not that is the right place for it, as I dont got my old
installation handy.

Nils
--
Nils Østbjerg
SAMF-IT, Faculty of Social Sciences, Aalborg University, Denmark