Hello

I still haven't been able to connect to the Network Share on the
DOMAIN, using Unattended. Please add support for joining DOMAINS.

Also, I have a suggestion on how to hide the password (asterisks
instead of Plain-text).

It seems that this has already been half implemented (when you type in
the 'incorrect' password, it gives you asterisks instead of
plain-text), please fully implement this password masking feature into
the FreeDOS version of the Unattended BootCD.

Thanks in advance,

Panarchy

BTW: What ever happened to implementing the Perl script I provided
that enabled FreeDOS to automatically detect the Network Driver?