adobe-reader.bat

downloads to:

::
URL|ENU|ftp://ftp.adobe.com/pub/adobe/reader/win/9.x/9.1/enu/AdbeRdr910_en_US.exe|packages/adobereader/adberdr91_enu.exe

Then, when the script runs it checks that the file exists:

set adobe_install=%Z%\packages\adobereader\AdbeRdr9.10_%WINLANG%.exe
if not exist %adobe_install% goto noadberdr

But the filenames don't match and the check always fails.

It should be:

set adobe_install=%Z%\packages\adobereader\adberdr91_%WINLANG%.exe
if not exist %adobe_install% goto noadberdr

Steven Blackery

D +44 (0)20 7798 2182 M +44 (0)7903 742112

The Team  30 Park Street London SE1 9EQ Registered No 1381015

The Team is a brand communications consultancy committed to making a difference
through communications. Part of the Loewy Group, we are ranked the most
effective brand communications agency in the UK.

This e-mail message is intended solely for the person to whom it is addressed
and may contain confidential information. If you have received it in error,
please notify us immediately and destroy this e-mail and any attachments.
Please note that it cannot be guaranteed that this message or any attachment is
virus free or has not been intercepted and amended.