Hey unattended team!

I'am very happy with your installation, but there are two things I don't
like:

1. It is not possible to set an encrypted adminstrator password. That
isn't good, because we use TFTP which is world-readable and could be
read by any user. This also means that user information for install
share are readable which allows a user to see
"install/site/config.pl"... :(

I have created a work-around for that:
    1. create a new user and add it to administrators group. take a look
at http://unattended.msfn.org/unattended.xp/view/web/27/
       I used "NET USER Method" and changed this to not use a password
for this new administrator user. you also have to add
    2. install all updates and software with an encrypted administrator
password.
    3. add a deleteUser.bat as "bottom"-script to delete this
administrator user.

2. new windows update scripts like this new
"scripts/winxpsp3-up0903.bat" script aren't downloaded although they are
needed for a proper installation. we use a cronjob to update our scripts
but it is really annoying to run an installation and then find out that
it hangs due to a missing script.

my proposal for this issue is the following:
change "scripts/winxpsp3-updates.bat" to the following
<code>

:: Install all updates and hotfixes for Windows XP SP3
@Echo off
:: Note that since we are pushing these commands onto the to-do stack,
:: they will be executed in the opposite order.
::
URL|ALL|http://unattended.cvs.sourceforge.net/unattended/unattended/install/scripts/winxpsp3-up0806.bat?revision=HEAD|scripts/winxpsp3-up0806.bat
::
URL|ALL|http://unattended.cvs.sourceforge.net/unattended/unattended/install/scripts/winxpsp3-up0807.bat?revision=HEAD|scripts/winxpsp3-up0807.bat
::
URL|ALL|http://unattended.cvs.sourceforge.net/unattended/unattended/install/scripts/winxpsp3-up0808.bat?revision=HEAD|scripts/winxpsp3-up0808.bat
::
URL|ALL|http://unattended.cvs.sourceforge.net/unattended/unattended/install/scripts/winxpsp3-up0809.bat?revision=HEAD|scripts/winxpsp3-up0809.bat
::
URL|ALL|http://unattended.cvs.sourceforge.net/unattended/unattended/install/scripts/winxpsp3-up0810.bat?revision=HEAD|scripts/winxpsp3-up0810.bat
::
URL|ALL|http://unattended.cvs.sourceforge.net/unattended/unattended/install/scripts/winxpsp3-up0811.bat?revision=HEAD|scripts/winxpsp3-up0811.bat
::
URL|ALL|http://unattended.cvs.sourceforge.net/unattended/unattended/install/scripts/winxpsp3-up0812.bat?revision=HEAD|scripts/winxpsp3-up0812.bat
::
URL|ALL|http://unattended.cvs.sourceforge.net/unattended/unattended/install/scripts/winxpsp3-up0901.bat?revision=HEAD|scripts/winxpsp3-up0901.bat
::
URL|ALL|http://unattended.cvs.sourceforge.net/unattended/unattended/install/scripts/winxpsp3-up0903.bat?revision=HEAD|scripts/winxpsp3-up0903.bat

todo.pl "%Z%\scripts\winxpsp3-extras.bat"
:: Install all updates for Windows XP SP3
:: Get a list from Microsoft Security Bulletins
:: http://www.microsoft.com/technet/security/current.aspx

todo.pl "%Z%\scripts\winxpsp3-up0903.bat"
todo.pl "%Z%\scripts\winxpsp3-up0901.bat"
todo.pl "%Z%\scripts\winxpsp3-up0812.bat"
todo.pl "%Z%\scripts\winxpsp3-up0811.bat"
todo.pl "%Z%\scripts\winxpsp3-up0810.bat"
todo.pl "%Z%\scripts\winxpsp3-up0809.bat"
todo.pl "%Z%\scripts\winxpsp3-up0808.bat"
todo.pl "%Z%\scripts\winxpsp3-up0807.bat"
todo.pl "%Z%\scripts\winxpsp3-up0806.bat"

</code>

This will download all new update scripts automatically...
Of course you have to run "tools/prepare" two times (or maybe change the
prepare script). The first time downloading the new script file and the
second time downloading all necessary updates for the new script.

Thanks a lot for you effort :)

Jens

P.S. I think there are missing two "/norestart" in
scripts\winxpsp3-up0903.bat.